We’ve received notification from EndNote that their proposed maintenance last weekend was postponed and is now rescheduled for this coming weekend on Saturday 20th October from 10am to 5pm.
Please note that during this time:
- EndNote web will redirect to a maintenance message
- ResearcherID services will be unavailable
- Web of Science save to EndNote online and record status will be unavailable
- Password Reset services (RID, WoS, InCites, EndNote) will be unavailable
- Synchronization services (EndNote desktop/iPad) will be unavailable and a maintenance message will be returned in all responses
- Account activation (EndNote desktop) will be unavailable
Visit https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-Web-Site-Maintenance for more information.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Senior Research Librarian