You may not be able to make it in to the library, but you can still access many of our resources online.
The portal is the gateway to accessing many of these resources.
- Library catalogue – including access to ebooks and ejournals
- Canvas – where you can access your modules and your reading lists
- UniDesk (where you can ask us a question, find out library information or download software. You can request a book from our click and collect service and much more).
- A-Z of online resources
- Document Delivery and ArticleRequest.
- Access library subject guides
- Login to RefWorks
You will also be able to book a study space in the library online. You will have the choice of booking a space with or without a PC. Watch this blog for more information.
We also have some clips to tell you how you can use our services off campus.