During August there were 39,301 downloads from our University repository STORRE, covering 4,351 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 312
2. The Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights: An Overview. By Cruft, Rowan; Liao, S Matthew; Renzo, Massimo.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/23324 Downloads: 299
3. Representing connections: how visualizations shape understandings of networks. By Wilson, Anna.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/27120 Downloads: 251
4. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 238
5. ‘Housing First’ as a means of addressing multiple needs and homelessness. By Atherton, Iain; Nicholls, Carol McNaughton.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9035 Downloads: 212
6. Scottish Health Policy 1918-1948 – paving the way to a National Health Service? By Jenkinson, Jacqueline.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2383 Downloads: 183
7. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 175
8. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 171
9. Evaluation on the use of e-learning tools to support teaching and learning in aquaculture and aquatic sciences education. By Seixas, Sonia; Dove, Clive; Ueberschar, Bernd; Bostock, John.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21113 Downloads: 164
10. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 146