During August 1,183 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 19,404 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 1170
2. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 727
3. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 720
4. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 626
5. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 417
6. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 361
7. Feminism and democracy : the women’s suffrage movement in Britain, with particular reference to the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies 1897-1918. By Holton, Sandra.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2624 Downloads: 283
8. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law – the interplay between the principle of party autonomy and the default rule. By Aboukdir, Anwar.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 275
9. EFL in Korea: The teaching and learning of English as a foreign language in the context of South Korean culture. By Cha, Jae Guk.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2208 Downloads: 268
10. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 252
One thought to “Top Ten Thesis downloads in August #StirTopTenTheses”
Top stuff. What a variety of subjects covered.