***UPDATE – THIS ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED***
Following a suspected Windows update to lab PCs overnight, it is proving difficult to load the Succeed home page and access Turnitin.
The quickest fix for this (until we can determine a permanent fix for Internet Explorer) is to use Chrome.
If Chrome is not findable on a lab PC, follow these instructions to install it:
- on the PC desktop, double click on ‘Software centre’
- find the entry for Chrome on the ‘available software’ tab
- click Install
- the software should install and be available to use immediately.
This should only take a couple of minutes.
Alternatively, if you really love Internet Explorer (:-)), you can follow these instructions to get the Succeed homepage loading correctly:
- go to Tools in IE (cog in top right)
- go to Compatibility View Settings
- Untick the box ‘use MS compatability lists’
Succeed should then display correctly. Turnitin however will not work – please use Chrome