As part of the planned upgrade to the Library Catalogue a period of downtime is required on 8th and 9th August. The following services will be unavailable from 3:30 pm on Monday 8th August until midday on Tuesday 9th August:
- Library catalogue
- Self issue and self return facilities
- Online book renewals via ‘My Library Record’
- Article Request service
The Stirling and Highland campus libraries will open their usual opening hours during this downtime. Opening times for Stirling Campus Library and opening times for Highland Campus Library (the Highland Library is unstaffed after 5pm on Monday 8th, no books can be borrowed after 5pm but the building can be used for study).
During this downtime the following alternative arrangements are in place:
- Books to be borrowed, renewed or returned should be taken to the Lending Desk
- Enquiries about where books can be found in the Library should be directed to the Lending Desk
- Access to our electronic journals is via the E-Journal Gateway
- Anyone wishing to use the Article Request service should wait until midday on Tuesday 9th August to place their request
Information Services apologises for any inconvenience that this period of downtime may cause.