During July there were 22,361 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,267 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 246
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 236
3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 200
4. The Raploch: A history, people’s perceptions and the likely future of a problem housing estate. By Robertson, Douglas; Smyth, James; McIntosh, Ian.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1403 Downloads: 195
5. Sainsbury’s in Egypt: the strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? By El-Amir, Ayman; Burt, Steven.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/645 Downloads: 155
6. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 121
7. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 103
8. What’s a face worth: Noneconomic factors in game playing. By Hancock, Peter J B; DeBruine, Lisa M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/176 Downloads: 93
9. Competitive Analysis of the Retail Sector in the UK. By Burt, Steven; Sparks, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/11832 Downloads: 90
=10. Teacher agency in curriculum making: agents of change and spaces for manoeuvre. By Priestley, Mark; Edwards, Richard; Miller, Kate; Priestley, Andrea.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3119 Downloads: 88
=10.Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 88
Senior Research Support Librarian