Welcome back to the new Library! Thank you for bearing with us during the interim year and we hope you think the wait has been worthwhile.
We hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to the new academic session 2010-11.
In the new Library there have been a number of policy changes:
- Opening hours have been extended – we are now open from 8.30am on weekdays and until 7 pm at weekends – http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/libraries/openinghours-stirling.php#firstweek
- Borrowing books is much easier – http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/libraries/borrowing/borrowing-stirling.php
- Printing and photocopying has been streamlined
- New food and drink policy see Food and Drink Policy in Stirling Campus Library for further details
There are a number of new services available in the Library
- 3 Group study pods on Level 2
- Bookable group study rooms on levels 3 and 4
- PCs and wireless access on Levels 2 , 3 and 3 of the library
- Accessible toilets on all 3 levels of the library
- Variety of study desks – group study and individual study, both with or without PCs
- Moveable shelving holding the long loan material
We look forward to welcoming you
Library Project Manager