Our Academic Development team are running a series of workshops and modules throughout November to support staff to enhance learning and teaching.
These include the New to Teaching Week-Long Module for new staff as well as a variety of offerings for all staff in the following areas:
- Attendance & Engagement Mini-Masterclass 1: Impact of Presentation Formats
- Attendance & Engagement Mini-Masterclass 2: Creating Space for Thought & Discussion
- Evidencing Impact in Learning and Teaching Workshop
- Belonging and Compassionate Assessment
- Attendance & Engagement Mini-Masterclass 3: Community, Conversation and the Classroom
- Journal Club: Rethinking the Course Syllabus: Considerations for Promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
To learn more and sign up, please visit the Events (sharepoint.com) pages of the Learning and Teaching SharePoint.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org