This session is for people who have never taught on campus, or for people who need a refresher course after working from home for such a long time.
This session covers the basics of using the technology in our teaching spaces. After watching our short video if you feel like you would like a refresher course please book one of our sessions.
This session will cover
- How to turn on the projector or main display.
- How to switch between inputs.
- How to connect a laptop.
- How to use the visualiser to display documents.
- How to use the presenters touch screen.
- Where to connect USB pens.
Please be aware that this session does not replace the Classroom technology for hybrid teaching sessions and will not cover the hybrid teaching content.
|Tuesday 17 August 11:30 – 12:30||2B87|
|Friday 20 August 11:30 – 12:30||2B87|
|Wednesday 25 August 11:30 -12:30||2B87|
Further times and dates to follow