Due at the end of June – the new Web of Science is said to bring a better and more efficient discovery experience providing you with new ways to accelerate your research in this world renowned citation database.
Most of the new interface and features are in place for you to preview now. Just login to Web of Science as usual (https://libguides.stir.ac.uk/az) and click the purple ‘CHECK IT OUT’ button.
Here are a few of the new options.
- Faster search engine
- Export up to 1000 records at one time (previously was 500)
- Export as RIS format
- Assisted Advanced search
- Edit query in Results Page and Citation Report
- Analyse by Publisher
- Search by Index date and Publication date
- Share direct links to search queries
- Auto-suggest expanded (author, affiliations, WoS categories)