Get all your university services at your fingertips with our new University of Stirling app! The University of Stirling app provides real-time, on-the-go, anytime information to support you during your time at Stirling. It is available to all students and staff for free.
What’s on the app?
The app provides easy access to our most popular services and resources in one place even when you’re on the go, anytime, anywhere.
We know that everyone’s experience at University is different, which is why we’ve given you the option to tailor the app to your own preferences; simply tap the menu then ‘arrange’ to drag the tiles around the screen so that you can prioritise your favourite features. You can also switch off tiles you’re not interested in.
- Portal access
- University email – quick check
- Canvas access
- Your Student Card – including your barcode to beep you into the library gates and for use on our self-issue machines
- Sport at Stirling (to book exercise classes or Gym sessions)
- Food at Stirling (to order and pay for food at Campus catering outlets)
- Book a study space in the Library
- IT Services – including discovering your IT account, Wi-Fi setup, password management, Apps Anywhere and UniDesk (our IT and Library FAQ database)
- Search for print and online resources using Library Search
- Student Services Hub and wellbeing resource togetherall
- Students’ Union information
- Campus map and emergency numbers
- Travel information including First Bus, nextbike and Safe Taxi
- Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- …and we’ll keep adding to the list…
Get started now
Find the app on the Apple Store or the Google Play Store under University of Stirling.
We’d love to hear what you think about the app and any suggestions you may have to improve it – you can send us feedback via this UniDesk form.