This week is wellbeing week (#StirWellbeingWeek), throughout the University. On Thursday we will be hosting a mindfulness session in the Wellbeing Space in the library from 11:30 – 12:15. (find out about the session here).
When we were asked about the use of this space for the mindfulness session, it got us to thinking about all of the other great things that we have in the library for wellbeing.
So on Thursday, we are bringing the wellbeing space out into level 2 of the library;
- Colouring sheets
- Journaling sheets
- Box of smiles
- Book swap
- Kindness board (throw kindness like confetti)
- Wellbeing Spotify playlist
- And our ever-popular library jigsaw
- Book display (with a very small selection of books and magazines from our wellbeing collection).
- Yarnfulness (every Wednesday from 12:30 – 1:30 in the Maker space)
We also have access to Box of Broadcasts available from the A-Z of resources where you can stream movies and tv for free (and without the need for a TV licence).