Ordering toner and consumables for your Ricoh MFD

We have now set up an order form on UniDesk to allow you to order toner and consumables for your departmental MFDs.

You can order the different toner types, you can also order waste toner containers and staples. You have the option to have the supplies delivered to your office or collect from Graphics and Print.

We have also set up a UniDesk form to arrange a service for your departmental MFD.

Some of you may be familiar with the location of these two new web forms as they are on the same page as the form to order paper for the staff MFDs.

All three of these forms can be found here.http://stir.ac.uk/1r9