With digital technology featuring in many aspects of our learning and teaching, Academic Development (AD) and the Learning and Teaching Support Team in Information Services (IS) are delighted to announce a series of eight Teaching Bites dedicated to this theme. Learning Technologists from Information Services will talk attendees through the effective use of digital technology to support learning and teaching, including design, tools and resources, in these short, one-hour sessions.
Further details can be found on the AD calendar of events, with booking available through Canvas. The sessions are on the following dates:
- Wednesday 27 February – Digital accessibility
- Wednesday 27 February – Creating audio and video content for flipped and online learning
- Wednesday 6 March – Using open educational resources in your teaching
- Wednesday 13 March – Designing effective digital learning resources
- Friday 15 March – Making the most of Panopto
- Friday 22 March – Using Office 365 to support teaching and learning
- Wednesday 27 March – Online teaching and webinars in Canvas using BigBlueButton
- Wednesday 27 March – Copyright: The Card Game
If you have any ideas for future Teaching Bites covering digital learning and teaching please contact Derek Robertson, Learning & Teaching Support Team Manager in IS.