What is the impact of digital technology on our health, relationships and society? How do we ensure our own digital wellbeing? Explore the answers to these questions and more with this course.
You will investigate new and established technologies and their impact on society, looking at the positives and negatives of engaging with technology.
You will also learn how to ensure your own digital wellbeing, exploring: how to balance online and offline activities, how to stay safe physically and virtually, strategies for dealing with information overload and creating a positive digital identity.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the digital society and wellbeing, considering new and established digital technologies, modern culture and trends
- Exploration of digital identity, and the balance of online and offline activities
- Consideration of negative behaviours online, and strategies and approaches for managing them
- Positive uses of technology for our health, society and education.
- The MOOC starts on the 15th Visit https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-wellbeing for more information and to join.