During September there were 41,107 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 4,446 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Do Elephants Show Empathy? By Bates, Lucy A; Lee, Phyllis; Njiraini, Norah; Poole, Joyce H; Sayialel, Katito; Moss, Cynthia J; Byrne, Richard W.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/946 Downloads: 379
2. The Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights: An Overview. By Cruft, Rowan; Liao, S Matthew; Renzo, Massimo.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/23324 Downloads: 373
3. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 267
4. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 240
5. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 209
6. ‘Housing First’ as a means of addressing multiple needs and homelessness. By Atherton, Iain; Nicholls, Carol McNaughton.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9035 Downloads: 209
7. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 186
8. Scottish Health Policy 1918-1948 – paving the way to a National Health Service? By Jenkinson, Jacqueline.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2383 Downloads: 176
9. Tobacco harm reduction: the devil is in the deployment. By Hastings, Gerard; De, Andrade Marisa; Moodie, Crawford.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/11713 Downloads: 163
10. Strength and conditioning and concurrent training practices in elite rugby union. By Jones, Thomas W; Smith, Andrew; Macnaughton, Lindsay S; French, Duncan N.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/26460 Downloads: 160