During September 1,172 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 19,000 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 994
2. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 764
3. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 747
4. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 437
5. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 418
6. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 331
7. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 308
8. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 219
9. EFL in Korea: The teaching and learning of English as a foreign language in the context of South Korean culture. By Cha, Jae Guk.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2208 Downloads: 217
10. Processes of strategic marketing planning : a longitudinal study of Scottish small and medium sized firms. By Pace, Julian Alfred.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1780 Downloads: 217