During March there were 45,448 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 4,338 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 524
2. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 441
3. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 420
4. The Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights: An Overview. By Cruft, Rowan; Liao, S Matthew; Renzo, Massimo
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/23324 Downloads: 365
5. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 346
6. Evaluation on the use of e-learning tools to support teaching and learning in aquaculture and aquatic sciences education. By Seixas, Sonia; Dove, Clive; Ueberschar, Bernd; Bostock, John.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21113 Downloads: 288
7. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 266
8. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 236
9. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 235
10. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 230
Research Support Assistant