During March 1,169 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 20,388 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 1,469
2. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 1,304
3. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 845
4. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 603
5. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 551
6. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 545
7. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 390
8. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law- the interplay between the principle. By Aboukdir, Anwar.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 298
9. Implementing Communicative Language Teaching Method in Saudi Arabia: Challenges Faced by Formative Year Teachers in State Schools. By Abahussain, Majed Othman
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/24166 Downloads: 260
10. Essays on Poverty and Wellbeing. By O’Hare, Sian E.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21806 Downloads: 259
Research Support Assistant