During February there were 37,817 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 4,096 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. A systematic review of the impact of summative assessment and tests on students’ motivation for learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 466
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 404
3. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 388
4. Career Transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 288
5. The philosophical foundations of human rights: An overview. By Cruft, Rowan; Liao, S Matthew; Renzo, Massimo.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/23324 Downloads: 263
6. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 228
7. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 224
8. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 224
9. The technologisation of childhood? Young children and technology in the home. By Plowman, Lydia; McPake, Joanna; Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1935 Downloads: 186
10. Playing with the rules: Influences on the development of regulation in sport. By Vamplew, Wray.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1042 Downloads: 168
Research Support Assistant