The University has a subscription to Lynda.com This is accessible from the Portal for both staff and students.
To access Lynda.com click on the link or click on the image.
We have also created a Lynda page which has tailored playlists for Stirling students, Teaching staff, Researchers and staff. You can either click on the link on the portal or access it from the following page https://www.stir.ac.uk/lynda/
You can find many different types of learning paths on Lynda.com. Here is a quick list of topics covered (but there are many, many more)
- SPSS statistics
- Software – e.g. Word long documents (V. handy if you are about to start word processing your dissertation)
- Cyber security
- Business tools (including marketing)
- Working with your research data
- Research engagement, influence & impact
- Using social media
- Mindfulness & managing stress
- Decision making strategies
- Career management
- C. V. writing and job hunting.
Pop in and have a look to see what is available.