The University of Stirling’s Open Access Repository, STORRE, has had another good year. During 2017 we had a total of 6,726 full-text publication files downloaded a total of 363,283 times.
Here’s the top 10 publications from 2017:
1. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon. [Report] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan. [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803
3. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie. [Book Chapter] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596
4. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499
5. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid. [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783
6. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David. [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648
7. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David. [Book Chapter] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410
8. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise. [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828
9. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth. [Report] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206
10. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R. [Article] http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628
Congratulations to our authors in the top 10 – and to all our STORRE authors – every one of them is contributing to STORRE’s success.
Senior Research Librarian