During July 1,077 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 11,198 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 603
2. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 372
3. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 318
4. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 281
5. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 274
6. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 152
7. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophthirus salmonis (Kroger, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 132
8. Somebody’s daughter: the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 129
9. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 111
10. Implementing Communicative Language Teaching Method in Saudi Arabia: Challenges Faced by Formative Year Teachers in State Schools. By Abahussain, Majed Othman
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/24166 Downloads: 110
Research Repositories Librarian