During June there were 24,901 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,524 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Does knowing hurt? Perceiving oneself as overweight predicts future physical health and well-being. By Daly, Michael; Robinson, Eric; Sutin, Angelina.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25326 Downloads: 441
2. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daughtery, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 411
3. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 263
4. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 246
5. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 198
6. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 169
7. The inclusion challenge. By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9104 Downloads: 126
=8. An evaluation of Swim 21. By Hodson, James; Robinson, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3290 Downloads: 122
=8. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 122
10. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 112
Research Repositories Librarian