The University of Stirling’s Open Access Repository, STORRE, has had another great year. During 2016 we had a total of 5,538 full-text publication files downloaded a total of 366,028 times.
Comparing 2016 with 2015, this is a 16% increase in the total number of downloads from STORRE! (366,028 versus 316,025 downloads in 2015).
Here’s the top 10 publications from 2016:
1. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 3507
2. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 3320
3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 3238
4. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 2872
5. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 2337
6. The development of Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: Amnesia and Deja; Vu. By Priestley, Mark; Humes, Walter.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2110 Downloads: 2244
7. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 2149
8. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 1763
9. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 1633
10. Competitive Analysis of the Retail Sector in the UK. By Burt, Steven; Sparks, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/11832 Downloads: 1629
Congratulations to our authors in the top 10 – and to all our STORRE authors – every one of them has contributed to STORRE’s success.
Senior Research Librarian