We are planning a series of posts throughout the week so here’s one on what OPENAIRE are planning to do this week:
As OA week is a truly international event, OpenAIRE (Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe) has scheduled a full week of webinars on various exciting Open Science topics. During the week of October 24-30, join OpenAIRE at 11 am each day for key insights into the ethics and implementation of Open Science, especially as they relate to the EC’s Horizon2020 programme and OpenAIRE’s mission to foster the social and technical links that enable Open Science in Europe and beyond.
- MONDAY 24 October: “The fundamentals of Open Science“, on key introductory themes in Open Science, with Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE, University of Goettingen), Paola Masuzzo (Ghent University) and Chris Hartgerink (Tilburg University).
- TUESDAY 25 October: “H2020 Open Access mandate for project coordinators and researchers” on Open Access to publications in Horizon 2020, with Eloy Rodrigues and Pedro Principe (University of Minho).
- WEDNESDAY 26 OctobeR: “Open Research Data in H2020 and Zenodo repository” on Research Data Management in Horizon 2020 and the Zenodo repository functionalities, with Marjan Grootveld (DANS) and Krzysztof Nowak (CERN).
- THURSDAY 27 October: “Policies for Open Science: webinar for research managers and policy makers” on OpenAIRE’s policy activities building on the PASTEUR4OA project, and how to create/implement policies for open science at a local and national level, with Marina Angelaki and Alma Swan (PASTEUR4OA) and Tony Ross-Hellauer (OpenAIRE).
- FRIDAY 28 October: “OpenAIRE guidelines and broker service for repository managers” on Openaire compatibility guidelines and the dashboard for Repository Managers, with Pedro Principe (University of Minho) and Paolo Manghi (CNR/ISTI).
To participate in any (or all) of these webinars, please register here: https://goo.gl/HIcpJT
Research & Scholarly Communications Team Manager