Today Stirling’s Altmetric for Institutions has been upgraded to version 2.
Altmetric is a tool that tracks social media attention of research outputs: journal articles, data, etc. Version 2 provides a more efficient interface, excellent reporting capabilities and advanced search functionality.
- Find research outputs: Use Altmetric to search across Stirling’s research or explore the Altmetric database of over 7 million research outputs.
- Search for a particular Stirling author or division
- A new Attention Summary Chart provides the ability to identify trends in different attention sources and monitor online engagement over time.
- Results analysis with the option to download results in .csv for use in Excel.
- You can subscribe to email reports for your saved searches. In the email reports, you’ll get a summary of your search results as well as an overview of recent attention.
To access Altmetric:
- Login to the University Portal https://portal.stir.ac.uk/my-portal.jsp
- Select the Resources tab
- Select: A-Z list of online resources
- Select Altmetric for Institutions
Senior Research Librarian