During June 1,028 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 9,496 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 320
2. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 198
3. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 152
4. Prior educational experiences and cultural factors in the learners’ attitudes and behaviours: A case study of distance learning English course at UiTM, Malaysia. By Othman, Noor A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/10376 Downloads: 146
5. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 110
6. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 109
7. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Kroyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 99
8. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 92
9. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By AL-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 81
10. An analytical study of recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in the GCC states. By Alenezi, Abdullah.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2943 Downloads: 79