During June there were 23,471 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,216 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 349
2. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 230
3. Sainsbury’s in Egypt: the strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? By El-Amir, Ayman; Burt, Steven.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/645 Downloads: 225
4. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 220
5. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 172
6. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 139
7. The development of Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: Amnesia and Deja Vu. By Priestley, Mark; Humes, Walter.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2110 Downloads: 138
8. What’s a face worth: Noneconomic factors in game playing. By Hancock, Peter J B; DeBruine, Lisa M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/176 Downloads: 129
9. An evaluation of Swim 21. By Hodson, James; Robinson, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3290 Downloads: 117
10. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 108