The library building will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th March until further notice. In order to maximise access to library materials, the following arrangements are in place.
There will be no access to printed collections after the 20th. You should borrow any and all items you need before this time.
- The auto-renewal service has been extended to cover the short loan collection in addition to the POP and LONG loan collections.
- Standard loans are extended until 14th April in the first instance and will be extended further if required.
- You will not incur any fines during this time.
- If you have any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a UniDesk call and we’ll sort things for you. Our staff are working from home during office hours and at the weekends.
You will have full access to our extensive e-collections throughout the period of closure.
- Access to our ProQuest ebooks from over 50 key publishers have been enhanced, we have unlimited access to our titles from these publishers.
- Access to our VLEbooks from over 50 key publishers have been enhanced, we have unlimited access to our titles from these publishers.
A number of e-resource suppliers are making additional content available for a period of up to 90 days, we will keep updated as these resources come online.
Library electronic resources continue to be available via the Subject Research Guides and the library catalogue.
Finally, our enquiry services will remain open during the building closure – you can contact us via email or through UniDesk Self Service.
Library enquiries: email@example.com
IT enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org