Information Services invites you to join us for a week of events to help you hit the ground running when it comes to the Library and IT at the University of Stirling.
Essential Student Guide to Library and IT Services
Learn all about the Library and IT services at Stirling including, student email, how to print/copy and using the Library.
- Monday 13 January, 12-1pm in Lecture Theatre W1, Cottrell Building.
- Monday 13 January, 2-3pm in Lecture Theatre W1, Cottrell Building.
Need help getting connected to Wi-Fi? Our W-Fi Wizards will help you get online.
- Monday to Friday, 10-4pm in the Library.
Check out the Library, meet our friendly Library staff and find out all about the services and facilities on offer.
- Monday and Tuesday, 10am, 11am, 2pm. 3pm and 4pm in the Library.
- Friday, 9.30am and 10.30am in the Library.
Keep up-to-date with all your Library and IT information by following us on social media.
Find out more about what you can expect during your first week, stir.ac.uk/2o0.