Information Services invites you to join us for a week of events to help you hit the ground running when it comes to the Library and IT at the University of Stirling.
Essential Student Guide to Library and IT Services
Learn all about the Library and IT services at Stirling including how to print/copy, student email and using the Library.
- Monday 9 September, 2-3pm in Lecture Theatre A4, Cottrell Building. Book your place now, stir.ac.uk/2nv.
- Wednesday 11 September, 2-3pm and 3-4pm in Lecture Theatre B4, Cottrell Building. Book your place now, stir.ac.uk/2nv.
- Friday 13 September, 11-12noon and 3-4pm in Training Room 1, Level 4, The Library. Book your place now, stir.ac.uk/2nw.
Join our silent disco tour as we lead you in a song and dance around the library, computing labs and more. Don one of our hi-tech headsets, bust some funky moves and discover our amazing study facilities. Are you ready to dance your way through the heart of campus?
- Sunday 8 September, 2-3pm and 3-4pm starting in The Library.
- Monday 9 September, 2-3pm and 3-4pm starting in The Library.
- Tuesday 10 September, 2-3pm and 3-4pm starting in The Library.
Tickets are limited! Book your place now, stir.ac.uk/2nr.
Staff and students will be available to help answer your first-week questions. No question is a silly question, so please feel free to ask whatever is on your mind. If we can’t give you an answer, we will help you to find someone who can.
- Daily, 10am-4pm in the Lochside Marquee.
Our Wi-Fi Wizards will help get connected to Wi-Fi.
- Daily, Saturday and Sunday, 10-5pm in the Library and apparating in the Lochside Marquee.
- Daily, Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm in the Library and apparating in the Lochside Marquee.
Check out the Library, meet our friendly Library staff and find out all about the services and facilities on offer.
- Daily , Sunday, 10am, 11am and 1pm in the Library.
- Daily, Monday to Friday, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm in the Library.
We are taking part in the University’s InstaQuest, keep an eye on our Instagram account for all the details.
Keep up-to-date with all your Library and IT information by following us on social media.
Find out more about what you can expect during your first week, stir.ac.uk/2o0.