Your Autumn modules will be available in Canvas from Monday 2nd September 2019.
Don’t panic if you don’t see all of your modules immediately on the 2nd. Some lecturers may change the opening dates of their modules. You can check your ‘future enrolments’ in Canvas by going to Modules > All Modules. There you will see modules that you are registered for but are not yet live in Canvas. If a module is due to open but hasn’t been published please contact the module coordinator/department.
What’s in Canvas?
You can use Canvas to do the following:
- Access your module materials, including lecture recordings, online 24/7
- Sign-up for seminar groups
- Submit assignments
- Access grades and feedback
- Access your reading lists
- View multimedia content and resources for learning outside of the lecture
- Discuss and share ideas
For 24/7 Canvas Support
Phone: +44 (0) 800 014 8776 (calls to this number are free from UK landlines and mobiles)
Chat – from the Help menu in Canvas
Further help with Canvas can be found in your Canvas and Learning Technologies Module.