During April 1,270 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 21,609 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 2,166
2. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 720
3. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 633
4. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law– the interplay between the principle of party autonomy and the default rule. By Aboukdir, Anwar
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 343
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 289
6. The Legal Aspects of Cybercrime in Nigeria: An Analysis with the UK Provisions. By Ibekwe, Chibuko Raphael
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22786 Downloads: 260
7. Drawing as a Method for Accessing Young Children’s Perspectives in Research. By Duncan, Pauline A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/17258 Downloads: 255
8. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 254
9. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 236
10. The Representations Of Serial Killers. By Connelly, Peter J.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3438 Downloads: 229