We’d love to know what you think of Canvas. If you have thoughts on Canvas, write them on the Library graffiti wall on level 3 of the main stairwell. You might want to consider:
- How easy/difficult was it for you to learn and use Canvas?
- What would be helpful for students who are using Canvas for the first time?
- What do you consider to be the best feature(s) of Canvas?
- What do you consider to be the worst feature(s) of Canvas?
- Give advice to lecturers using Canvas – things they should do?
- Things they should not do?
- Overall how well do you like Canvas?
- Other comments/recommendations?
The floor, or in this case, the wall, is yours.
Pushed for time? You can rate Canvas quickly by using the Happy or Not terminal also on level 3 of the main stairwell. Simply click on one of the four smileys as you are passing.
2 thoughts to “Tell us what you like/dislike about Canvas?”
Last term there was no plagiarism checker, when you turned in your document you usually receive a percentage score but you didn’t get that until the paper was graded. Obviously if you haven’t plagiarised then you have nothing to worry about but not knowing the score can cause people with anxiety to worry.
Hello Eloise, thank you for taking the time to comment, it is much appreciated. We agree and this is the reason we added a Similarity Checking Space assignment to each module this semester.
For anyone reading who isn’t familiar with this feature, this ‘assignment’ is purely for similarity checking. The final submission must be submitted to the appropriate assignment in the module. Anything submitted to a Similarity Checking Space assignment will NOT be marked or count towards the final grade. If the Similarity Checking Space is not visible in a particular module please contact the module coordinator and/or the relevant departmental office.
Eloise, once again, many thanks for your feedback.