During January 1,031 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 9,789 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 754
2. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 625
3. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 527
4. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 515
5. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 404
6. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law — the interplay between the principle of party autonomy and the default rule. By Aboukdir, Anwar.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 239
7. Essays on Poverty and Wellbeing. By O’Hare, Sian E.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21806 Downloads: 181
8. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 179
9. Senior Citizens, Good Practice and Quality of Life in Residential Care Homes. By Bland, Rosemary.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/70 Downloads: 176
=10. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 174
=10. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 174
Research Repositories Librarian