During November 1,122 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 13,502 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 407
2. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 323
3. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Method. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 218
4. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 209
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 193
6. Comparative and Critical Analysis of the Doctrine of Exemption/Frustration/Force Majeure under the United Nations Convention on the Contract for International Sales of Goods, English Law and UNIDROIT Principles. By Nwafor, Ndubuisi Augustine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21805 Downloads: 186
7. The role of quality in the management of projects. By Flett, Peter
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/43 Downloads: 184
8. The Representations of Serial Killers. By Connelly, Peter J.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3438 Downloads: 180
9. Implementing Communicative Language Teaching Method in Saudi Arabia: Challenges Faced by Formative Year Teachers in State Schools. By Abahussain, Majed Othman.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/24166 Downloads: 172
10. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 168
Research Repositories Librarian