Did you know…
Canvas provides 24/7 online, telephone and web chat support to all staff and students at the University of Stirling.
The Canvas Support Hotline number is 0800 014 8776 and is free from UK landlines and mobiles.
Online and web chat support can be accessed through Canvas. To access, login to Canvas and click on the Help Icon at the bottom of the Module Navigation Menu.
In the Help section you will find several options are available to you;
- Search the Canvas Guides to find answers to common questions. Guides are available for both staff and students.
- The number for the Canvas Support Line can also be found here.
- You can start a live Chat with Canvas Support, 24/7!
- If Canvas misbehaves, you can Report a Problem directly to Canvas.
- Get help from a Canvas expert by Asking the Community.
- If you have an idea to improve Canvas you can Submit a Feature Idea.
Students, you can also check out the Canvas page on the Information Services website. The documentation includes tips on setting up notifications, seminar sign-ups, submitting assignments, the Canvas app and more.
2 thoughts to “Canvas support is available 24/7”
I need help with save recordings
Please email the Information Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to advise you accordingly.