During September there were 25,555 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3707 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
- Osma sjednica: uzroci, zna?aj, interpretacije. By Jovic, Dejan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1185 Downloads: 421
2. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 243
3. Narrative constructions of anorexia and abuse: An athlete’s search for meaning in trauma. By Papathomas, Anthony; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7652 Downloads: 220
4= Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 218
4= Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine: Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 218
6. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona Margaret; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 193
7. Eating disorders in sport: A call for methodological diversity. By Papathomas, Anthony; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22292 Downloads: 186
8. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 176
9. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 170
10. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. By Jackman, Sarah R; Witard, Oliver; Philp, Andrew; Wallis, Gareth A; Baar, Keith; Tipton, Kevin.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25471 Downloads: 147
Library and Archives Research Support