All of our authors with a BPS membership can have free Gold Open Access when they publish in the following journals published by Wiley. This means you will not be charged an Article Processing Charge (APC)
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- British Journal of Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
All the researcher has to do is select ‘British Psychological Society’ as the funder in Wiley’s submission system.
Many learned societies are now waiving or discounting APCs for authors who publish in the society’s journals. We have added this information to our Where to Publish web page and will update accordingly. Please let us know if you have heard that your society does this.