During August there were 22,739 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,625 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 193
2. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daughtery, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 189
3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 181
4. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 166
5. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 153
6. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 136
7. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 131
8. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 128
9. Introduction to Media Convergence: Networked Digital Media in Everyday Life. By Meikle, Graham; Young, Sherman.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/6540 Downloads: 113
10. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 95
Research Repositories Librarian