During May there were 33,641 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,814 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daughtery, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 750
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 414
3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 393
4. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 339
5. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 250
6. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 234
7. An evaluation of Swim 21. By Hodson, James; Robinson, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3290 Downloads: 205
8. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 192
9. The Raploch: A history, people’s perceptions and the likely future of a problem housing estate. By Robertson, Douglas; Smyth, James; McIntosh, Ian.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9104 Downloads: 188
10. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 182
Research Repositories Librarian