During March 1,273 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 17,563 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 640
2. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 496
3. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 481
4. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 396
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 342
6. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 332
7. The effect of zoo visitors on the behaviour and welfare of zoo mammals. By Farrand, Alexandra.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/300 Downloads: 244
8. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 232
9. A Critical Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare: The Case of Asthma Action Plans. By Ring, Nicola.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/13061 Downloads: 179
10. Feminism and democracy : the women’s suffrage movement in Britain, with particular reference to the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies 1897-1918. By Holton, Sandra.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2624 Downloads: 138
Research Repositories Librarian