During February 1,111 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 12,256 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 463
2. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 335
3. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 278
4. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 245
5. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 204
6. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 196
7. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 177
8. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 172
9. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By AL-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 145
10. A Critical Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare: The Case of Asthma Action Plans. By Ring, Nicola A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/13061 Downloads: 121
Research Repositories Librarian