During January there were 30,062 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,724 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Inclusion for all?. By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 688
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 357
3. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 254
4. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 221
5. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 216
6. The inclusion challenge. By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9104 Downloads: 201
7. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 177
8. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 152
9. Competitive Analysis of the Retail Sector in the UK. By Burt, Steven; Sparks, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/11832 Downloads: 147
10. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 145
Research Repositories Librarian