During December there were 29,088 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,565 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 239
2. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 213
=3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 206
=3. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 206
5. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 178
6. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions . By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 165
7. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 160
8. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 156
=9. Modeling in Branding: a critical ethnography approach. By El-Amir, Ayman; Burt, Steven.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2231 Downloads: 149
=9. Burnout in sport: A systematic review. By Goodger, Kate; Gorely, Trish; Lavallee, David; Harwood, Chris.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7644 Downloads: 149
Research and Scholarly Communications Librarian