During October there were 33,266 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,629 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks . By Ab Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 628
2. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 291
3. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 274
4. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth. http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 271
5. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 256
6. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 253
7. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 244
8. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 227
9. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 224
10. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 217
Research and Scholarly Communications Librarian