During May 1,072 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 12,279 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 487
2. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 275
3. Prior educational experiences and cultural factors in the learners’; attitudes and behaviours: A case study of distance learning English course at UiTM, Malaysia. By Othman, Noor A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/10376 Downloads: 203
4. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 202
5. Spinal cord compression secondary to cancer: disability and rehabilitation. By Eva, Gail E.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/245 Downloads: 195
6. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 189
7. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 153
8. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Kroyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 143
9. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 120
10. A Critical Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare: The Case of Asthma Action Plans. By Ring, Nicola A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/13061 Downloads: 118