During May there were 32,961 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,448 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth. http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 343
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 312
3. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 297
4. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 292
5. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 289
6. The development of Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: Amnesia and Deja Vu. By Priestley, Mark; Humes, Walter.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2110 Downloads: 203
7. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 202
8. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 159
9. An evaluation of Swim 21. By Hodson, James; Robinson, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3290 Downloads: 151
10. Competitive Analysis of the Retail Sector in the UK. By Burt, Steven; Sparks, Leigh.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/11832 Downloads: 149